Wednesday, March 19, 2014

It's Here


So the time has finally come. We're headed to Korea. This day seemed so far off, and now its literally just a few hours away. I've spent the past few days trying to get stuff done and I am SO excited to say that I've actually finished packing. Kind of. I mean - all of my clothes are packed, donations are packed ... I just have some toiletries, my computer/photography stuff and then pack for my kids as they'll be spending the next few days with my parents as my husband has to work.

This is by far, the earliest I've ever been 'ready'. Usually I'm up until 2 or 3a trying to figure out what I need, or what doesn't fit.

I have a feeling that on that 12+ hour flight tomorrow, I'll spend more time reflecting on what the next 7 days will have in store for us. I received my itinerary and its making it all seem much more real. Oh, there was also a notation that the women of Clover House were VERY excited about the 'Beauty Portraits' that I'll be taking. I literally squealed when I read that and I'm pretty sure I did a couple of fist pumps too. I think it just goes to show that everyone likes to feel beautiful every now and then. And I think that's fabulous.

Well, I should go finish up those last few things, and then spend some time with the kiddos before they're off to bed.

I'll be updating the Blog while I'm in Korea and I'll post photos on FB too. I'll also be posting photos to my Instagram account. If you'd like to follow along, you can follow me @becomingajumma .

Also, Kim - my traveling buddy - will be blogging HERE and you can follow her on Instagram @bibimkim.

Goodnight - and I'll see you in Korea!


No comments:

Post a Comment